Center for Asian Studies- UANL
KOREA FOUNDATION INTENSIVE COURSES
What is about?
- Intensive course about KOREAN MODERN HISTORY.
- Course taught by John Duncan Ph.D. – Director of the Center for Korean Studies at Univeristy of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- It’s a biannual course at UCLA, but summarized in two weeks.
When and where is it?
- September 28th to October 9th.
- Monday to Friday
- 6:00pm to 9:30pm
- Venue: Center for Internationalization- UANL (Manuel Barragan Avenue).
How much is it?
- You can apply for FULL-SCHOLARSHIP!
- Thanks to the sponsorship of Korea Foundation (from the Minster of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea)
Why to register?
- Because you will learn more about KOREA.
- Because it’s a course from one of the top universities in U.S.A
- Because it’s taught by John Duncan- the most recognized Korean Studies’ scholar in the continent.
What do i get from it?
- Getting more knowledge about Korea.
- Taking a course from UCLA with one of the most recognized scholars in U.S.A.
- If you finish and pass the course (you have to write two essays in english), you will get a CERTIFICATE endorsed by the Korea Foundation, UCLA and UANL
Which abilities are required?
- Understanding, speaking and writing English language.
- Being very interested in Korea.
- Being very interested in Korean History.
- Being committed to finish and pass the course.
How to register?
- Calling to the Center for Asian Studies (UANL): 8329-4000 ext. 6653
- Writing an e-mail to the Center for Asian Studies: email@example.com
- Center for Asian Studies– UANL
- Center for Internationalization-UANL
- Av. Manuel L. Barragán #4904
- Cd. Universitaria C.P. 64290 Monterrey, N.L.
- Phone: 8329-4000 ext: 6639 y 4098
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org y email@example.com
- Facebook: Centro de Estudios Asiáticos UANL
- Website: cea.uanl.mx